back in hall...FOR DA LAST TIME

ahaha yeap tt's tru prakiee will no longer be a resident of da WESTSIDE but be back to being an eastie. its mi last wk and as i turn in every corner of the room i get a weird CSI kinda flashback, where mi past just relives itself. haiz i dunno y but personally it hurts wen i flashback abt da gd memories. i can deal with da bad ones but its da gd memories tt jus linger arnd longer and give a bigger sting to mi heart. Like i always say, its more than just a room!! O well, to one and all consoling me abt me losing mi hall...thkz but dunt worry i'm not tt sad anymore...lol u must be positive: sumthing gd comes out of evthing, it all depends on how u utillise ur situation!! With tt said, i am kinda excited abt mi new life, haha i can forsee a lota "ME-TIME" up ahead. hopefulli dis would help me turn back to da prak i used to be. god i sound like a druggie who has to go thru rehab, well actually i tink its abt time i had dis 'detox' session. i will misss the late nights where i could just hang w/out worrying abt getting back late. i will miss the close relationships we've had in hall (i'll realli miss Emcee-ing hall events plus driving the van for ShuLian lol). i will miss Uncle william who nvr stops giving me freebies and calling me "handsome fren"!! LOL...

I hope my roomie will find a bttr roomie who rawks just as i did?? Farhan, I noe ur devastated over mi loss and ur really putting up a strong front....hang in there bud!! I'M STILL IN SG LA!!!

All dis talk, macham like i lving country rite?? lol piang-eh i still in sg, i still goin to NTU...o abt tt, it realli depends on mi mood!! cos if i'm feeling lazy i prob will just go as far as clementi den run off to NUS.....or if i SUPEEEEEEEER lazi, i'll jus hang out in town sippin on starbux(mi fav: 1 venti Mocha frap w Xtra cream!!)and watch mi lectures virtually!! lol

O yesh da most exciting ting for me would be, i'm finally back on my guitar!! recently cot playing "stop N stare" and cranberries songs. hmm will i be able to jam wit mi cuz dis holiday? i sure hope so!!! can't wait to finish up mi 2 songs i'm writing........

 

~ Relak N MANtain ~