nuthing's gonna scare me anymore....

i have no idea why but suddenly dis aura of jadism has dawned over me! its like if sum1 came up to me and wanted to shoot me in the head, i would just look them in the eyes and say go ahead....i noe i've lived mi life to da fullest...i've treasured evdae and have gone thru so many things ppl wud have nvr img of doing!! of cos i'm not being naive and say tt i've seen da whole world but i'm satisfied with wad i've gone thru in mi life. all in all i've come to accept that in life things always happen for a reason and panicking abt it just doesn't make sense to me anymore!

Jadism is a term i just came up with...as pointed out by peizhi is not realli a term but o well....muahaha haiz o well back to studies till da next brk session......dis is prakzter signing out!!