i dare say, i'm from england...arrrr....

i have no idea why but i feel like i've lost my soul again, but i must say anger always inspires mi sense of purpose once again. Time and time again i show the kindness of my heart but there are those who causally mistake it as me being a pussy! Trust me, i'm a guy whose tolerance is rather high (I believe Someone knows it better den any1 else, Ask her). To those who wanna test mi fuckin patience, i have this to say: Dun't be surprised when you see the other side of me!

As i walked home today, i passed by a funeral service and thought to myself, how would my funeral be?? weird and random but den again i wondered to myself if the elderly lady in front of me had thought of the same thing as her glance caught sight of the familiar bright yellow canvas lining the void deck.

Facts of a normal workday suppressed into bite-size bullets, in no particular order:

  • Adam just bought a new lotus elise
  • Cleaned up TR3 with Jacq, Huiwen and Aaron
  • Gossiped wif Auntie Saro
  • Found out some of my hall mates are working over at the Novena center
  • Had a pleasant convo wif a parent
  • Had a NOT so pleasant convo wif a parent
  • Smiled at an hot office chick in the train cos we both saw something hilarious at the same time
  • Practiced for my upcoming audition as an Intro speaker
  • Enjoyed a sumptuous Katsu Don at Market for lunch

I've realized how much of a strong character i am but when it comes to the matters of the heart, mi defenses are paper thin! Deep inside i'm just a kid who just wants to sit on the breakwater and watch the sunset. My social batteries are running out again. Perhaps its about time, i should charge them....or should just replace them with new ones....perhaps!......perhaps??? haiz...