ramblings indeed....

This happens if i'm particularly bored, waiting at a particular place when i'm rather particularly early.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sitting on the steps outside central...hmmm...

Aniways while I wait for da rest of mi frens…decided to jus blabber out since i'm so bored! Les see ok this place has changed much since I was last yr which was close to 2 yrs...like der!! Lol moving on..err liang court's a new place I shd go for shopping...manda's on her way from ikea! Vick jus left sch..and i'm soooo darn bleaty bored…lalala…ooh hot chick, hot chick, ooh ugh not too hot FAT old angmoh man…errr…boat going by….no hot tourist!! Hmm coud they be swine flu carriers?? Hmm can’t tell from this distance…vibration vibration…o wait isn’t tt mi phone~

ooh ok fizh jus called me so ya bttr finish up mi rambling!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

O btw, in case you haven't noticed i've added a lil poll widget on the right side...Pls feel free to vote in ur comments

I'll be maintaining every week and putting up stuff abt anyting N everythin!! So, expect the unexpected k!!