REtrench is such a stench

haiz had to head out in the afternn today and jeez was the weather perfect for going to the beach! the heat and wind was like totally in sync....if onli ev1 was free to head out to the beach??! lol

and i'm sooo tired after rushing out from sch to meet my FYP prof and PHD mentor....who were like freaking awesome ppl!!! i'm so hoping to work wif them cos can see that they're realli giving me the freedom to work on my own version of the project! kinda exciting even though i hate being an engineer...sumthing that i can hands on, jus turns me on!! hmmm ok tt dint come out rite but o heck u noe wad i mean!! lol....jeeez o YA and one ting that irked me off seriously was tt wen i asked mi mentor for da access card to <>...apparently they have a policy of onli creating access cards for those wif GPA 4.0 and above...WTF so prejudice la....so does tt mean tt sum1 wif a lower GPA den tt can't come up with stupendous discoveries?? i beg to differ, u elitist Mofos!!

Moving onto the later part of the nite, had an awesome farewell dinner courtesy of my line personnel from mi IA company @ SAKURA Orchard. Realli luvly folks who just wanted to treat me as a token of appreciation for my dedication and hardwork....and...and...ok i tink bttr not gloat anymore hor!! but ya i realli did do IMPT stuff there....but alas some bad news i just found out, all mi hard work has gone to waste!! haiz...well apparently the rumors have been confirmed that mi coy will be facing a total shutdown of operations in a yr's time meaning a TOTAL retrenchment...but wad to do Bo bian, they've held out to their limit and now its time to go.. I seriously hope that mi frens over there get a replacement job soon and wif their desired pay...ALL da best guyz!!