1st dae so boring

wow back to sch once again....1st dae and da wonderful sight of the legendary snaking queue from 179 was notoriously nostalgic!

Freshies holding out maps like tourists was another sight to behold...hahaha and dun get me wrong, b4 any1 calls me a bastard..hey its innocent humor k! at least wen the freshies came up to me to ask for directions, i always pointed them in the right direction k...UNLIKE SOME PPL i know!! lol

but other then that, didn't realli have a gd look observing the freshies...was busy shuttling back n forth from my lectures. and gosh after the second lecture i got lost which of my coursemates are doing which subj module...SOO MESSY....

aniways gotta slp oreadi shagged after waking up so early todae.....officially mi shittiest dae of the wk: TUESDAY!! RAWR....