De-Spickle me, De-Spice me

well its da damn wkend but it doesn't realli feel like it....got woken up by calls from work!! GRRR not a gd start in the morning!

I must say if i had to describe myself, i would definitely go for self-confessed workaholic!! hahaha ever since i started work and got back home every day, if i had nothing to do or was bored, i'd find ways to make my work simpler and finding codes on excel, free programs i can use, etc etc... hahahaa luckily i dun bring my work lappie back home!

Haiz but still i am counting down the days to PAYDAY...seems mine is like the only one who gets paid at the end of the mth!! o well as long as i get PAID!!

Hmmmm, been a while since i tweeted, kinda lost interest in that....have no idea why too!! haahha was actually convenient to have the twitter app on my phone but it kept turning on the wifi at weird times wasting my hp battery so decided to take it off!! But hey, i'm BLOGGING now eh!! hahahaha