Bleeding love

But I don't care what they say

Why is it that i still feel like running up to you, to embrace your frame
I'm in love with you

to get that fuzzy feeling as i breathe in your scent.

They try to pull me away

the angels around my heart keep telling me to let go of you,

But they don't know the truth

but if only that were easy to do
My heart's crippled by the vein

Will i ever find the strength to break away from you
That I keep on closing

but i fear breaking the promise i held so true
You cut me open and I

is society to blame for our disassociation?
Keep bleeding

or was a factor of our own lack of foresight
Keep, keep bleeding love

i just can't help but wonder,
I keep bleeding

if only....
I keep, keep bleeding love

if only...
Keep bleeding

if only i could be eternalLY yours....
Keep, keep bleeding love