damn its friday da 13th >.<

wah piang such an un-friggin-lucky day sia...

1st mi pass can't access da damn office..dunno y got prob but all I noe is I had to wait for sum1 to open da dr before I can go out! damn ker-lian la!...nvr mind....

den after that realised can't print cos wen da server was migrated they forgot to map out the printer link.so sian...so had to search hi n low to manually set da link!plus da wireless was down so had to arnd for a lan cable...amazingly I found back mi old cable tgt I had thrown out cos I tot I wudn't need to use it anymore...da irony!

ooh lemme save the best for last... was supp to get mi pay today...like FINALLY!....and wen I got da cheque found out that we we're like shortchanged by 55bucks...and after so much speculation me n mi frens decided to send a mail to hr to ask how was our pay calculated? and we're still waiting for an answer!

haiz well I hope day goes bttr den mine....