Dboat on V dae

wow on a day for love...i've taken to da waters n rowed mi way for luv! lol for da 1st time I went dragonboating @kallang! it was an exxonmobil but got invited by some fren interning there...wow boy was it shaggedelic sia! but overall it was kinda fun n stuff although I have no idea wad's gonna happen in 2wks time wen we meetup for Dboat competition! lol o well it seems that our boat has the most number of yungsters but hopefulli we can beat da lao jiao's...but I must say it was exhilarating to finallY do stg physical again!

But ya aft tt we went off to da beach rd hawker ctr for lunch which was one hellava walk la..and I finally found the famous fondue stall...drooool haha suddenly got urge to round sg on supper run...haiz if onli I stayed back in hall...Rawr...haiz...

and now I shall end off with a 'wise but DUHH' quote of the day:

"if u carry a mooger-fooger BIG card arnd for ppl tp sign, do not assume tt every tom-dick-and-harry carries a pen waiting to sign it!"