Mi dragon is fading…

 

Whoa wad a wkend I've had.. Went out wif Kwan lin, Li ji, and Kai shing for dragon boating…..yesh tt's rite Prakky does Dboating. After the practice session, which was like on Vdae, we tot we stood pretty good chances and we did….well at least up till the 1st race….after the second race tings started getting crazy. There was one part where I had even paddled air and I realized why!! THE WHOLE LEFT SIDE STARTED TO TIP OVER so the rest on the right had to paddle even deeper. Turban!! And they changed the drummer for the second race who cudn't play to our pace, we got confused, leading to lack of coordination, etc etc ….which made us the 4th in the race but there were only 4 of us in dat particular race!! So sad sia, we reallli cud have gone to the semi-finals if only we had stuck to our original configuration!!

O well, I wasn't too disappointed after I got my 1st airbrush tattoo…hahahaha yes I got a glimpse of what a real one wud look like and where I should place mi tattoo. Here's a glimpse of mi ‘dragon’:

PIC09022800006

Nice right, man it was wickedly awesome la…athough its been 4 daes now and its starting to fade!! Arghh….o well adding to the list of stuff I have to do wen I step outa mi house:

"#23 - Get a Prison break tattoo on my back!!"