Its not a hairnet….its called a bouffant..fuggin french!!

    Hahaha yesh tt's rite aapparently we can't say hairnet, its not professional we gota say "oh prak, have u donned ur hair bouffant??"… WTF haiz nvr a boring day at work. And sumhow when something 'interesting' happens at work, its usually a pain in the ass!! Hahaha… and spking of a pain-in-the-ass, I'm pretty sure the company transport is playing catch wif me la!! Like seriously….

    I'm so pek-cheked by wad happened this mng that I just had to illustrate this catch phenomenon:

    I refer u to exhibit 1, courtesy of Google Maps…

    clip_image001

    So there I was, at approximately 0638hrs, travelling along tampines ave 4. As my bus passed by tampines central 5, I saw mi transport parked at location C, with its hazard lights on. Ok so I tot hmm I mite actually be able to catch the bus. As I alighted at location A, I hurriedly walked across to B (Tampines MRT) after which I had crossed the station to get to C, but as I exited the station I stood in absolute disbelief as my transport had rushed off. Wtf WTF were the next few tots in head, followed by OMG moogerfooger I missed it by like 45 sec!!! RAWR….

    Haiz, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, from this I give u mi concluding statement now…

    Of all the subjects I've dissolved and left to decay after their respective exams, apparently Forensics will always be a part of me!!

    HAAHA no link rite!! Prak is such a henster!! MUAHAAAHAHA