email scam: Lome togo

holi crap, hmmm i've seen a couple of email scams in mi lifetime but this one whoa...it was ranked up by US secret service!! haha...apparently this is an advance fee scam where they get you to open up n deposit a certain amount before they can transfer you the rest of the cash!! wad amazes me is how ppl can actually believe such a thing as though it were a scene rite outa the movies..

and even if the guy came up to me in person with such a story word for word from his email, i still wouldn't do a thing he says...lemme share the email wif you and look for out for mi commentary in bold..LOL!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear,

With presumed reliance,let me introduce myself. I am Mr.Robbert Mayer, Personal Assistant to Eng. D.Prakash (WHOA So da guy who died is a Chindian relative of mine??), a nationality of your country,who used to work with an oil Company here in Lome Togo

On the 25th of May 2004(O pls it took you 5 yrs to find me?? ritee..) ,My Boss, and his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Kara express Road Kara Lome-Togo. Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the incident. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my Boss extended relatives, this has prove unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence I contact you.

However, based on the fact that my Boss deposited one trunk BOX of (€11.5million Euro) as a Family Treasury in custody of the Security Company of which he handed over the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT with me as his Personal Assistant.

I hereby seek the consent to front you before the security company as the bonafide beneficiary to this BOX of (€11.5million Euro) Since you Share the Same Surname to enable us make the claim of these Box to our benefit. As the Security Company Officials have it in mind to get this BOX of (€11.5million Euro)Confisticate as Unclaim Consignment Since No One Officially Comes For It , I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to worry, as all will be well at the end of this endeavor.

Arrangements have been perfected for a smooth operation.I have all the Necessary Information that will guide you to the successful claim of these Box, All that is required of you is maximum co-operation .

I intend to give you 30% of the total Money in respect of your assistance, 10% will be set aside to carter for all the expenses or tax we might encounter during the time of transaction while 60% will be for me .(HOLD UP!! did u say ur share was 60%...NIGGA PLS...)

Upon receipt of your positive response confirming your williness regarding this project I will draft and send to you Text of Application which you will use to contact the Security Company immidately for the Claim.

Thanks
waiting to hear from you soonest.(U WAIT LOONG LOONG k!! lol)
Best regards.
Mr.Robbert Mayer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm now da fact that he dint realli ask me to put in any cash upfront, has got me itching jus to reply to his MOFO and see wad his reply's gonna be like jus for da fun of it!! lol....hmmmmm