Ooops i tink i was the one......

~ Current music mood: AC/DC, Status quo, Guns N roses, Van halen, Motley Crue, Black sabbath ~

ahhhh...the familiar sight of mi infamous 'helmet-y' aka 'Dorky' aka 'TootSy' aka 'Coconut fuckhead'( I can't remember who was da one who called me that but i sure wunt forget to smack the next person that calls me that..DUNT TRY HOR...)...its funny but bizzarly tru that one's hairstyle reflects their mood or personality for that particular moment.

And although i hate the fact that mi hair is curly, i have no one else to blame but poor genetics on my parents part. haiz but on the bright side, mi hair seems to have a 'memory effect'. i can perk it up or bring it all down without using any gel or wax, which i hardly use. Actuali come to tink of i only use gel on my head during the what i like to call the 'half-fuck' stage of hair growth, its wen ur hair is neither too long nor too short so minute strands pop out in defiance.

Back wen i was yunger, i rem mi solution to that problem. i'd grab mi mum's hairspray and turn mi hair into a plasticy feel. voila!! hahaha buti suppose the amount i used to make the defiant strands heel to my command could have caused a minor hole in the ozone layer above our sunny island....and for that i apologize profusely to my fellow inhabitants!!